Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Letter to the Political Action Committees

Wayne M. Doherty
Candidate for N.H. House of Representatives
17 Blue Heron Drive
Portsmouth, N.H. 03801
(603) 765-6416

Dear Friends,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for asking me to fill out your survey. The answers I have provided are my own personal views, but not necessarily how I would vote.

In keeping with my own platform and promise, I am elected to represent the people in District 16, therefore I am obligated to follow their instructions when I vote on a piece of legislation. If this legislation involved your organization I would of course contact you and hear what you have to say and I also would contact any proponents of this Bill for their input. I would then form an opinion and present this to my constituents. At that point, the voters will tell me how they want me to vote.

I hope this will not dissuade your membership from supporting my candidacy. I will always be fair and present the facts to the voters. I look forward to your support in the upcoming elections.

Respectfully,

Wayne M. Doherty

No comments:

Post a Comment